Monday, September 10, 2007

Leg and Thigh, some fries maybe...



I am brushing small mans hair one day and like a typical Mommy his face is smushed into my bosom. He takes his little index finger and pokes me and goes 'Mummy whats this?'. So I steups and say 'You KNOW what that is...what is it?' He says matter of factly 'A bwest.' So I say 'Exactly so why you asking me then? Steups.' Then he starts to chuckle so I ask him whats so funny smallest? He says:

*chuckle*
When you called K-Epp-See (KFC), you asked them for a BWEST!
*chuckle chuckle*
Why you ask K-Epp-See for a BWEST!?
*chuckle chuckle*

So by now I am dying of laughter because:
1. He is a maco and he is taking notes when I am on the phone
2. Poor child! Why is he trying to find a correlation between types of bwests at 3yrs old?

So I explain to him that chickens also have bwests, I mean breasts. While he thought this was hilarious I think he made a mental note to investigate the next chicken he saw to make sure he did indeed see nipples.

Maybe I need to order less k-ep-see. Hmmmm...

4 comments:

JayJayGhatt said...

cute story.

Eugenio said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Eugenio said...

I can so envision the face in the breast, except my mom was not in the best shape, so I mastered the ability to comfortably breath through tummy flesh.

Chris said...

You have a real way with words and the way you put it to paper (well blog). Still laughing here with small man's macoism.

Enjoy when they're small... that innocence is priceless.