Friday, March 16, 2007

Dictionary

Parrot/ Pirate/ Pie-rot - a bird, a man with a sword
1. Mummy I am a parrot, I have to find a treasizzle

CorePee - Picker Upper
1.Mummy is this Corepee?? when I give him chocolate Lasco

Bite - what the sun does when its very hot
1. Mummy the sun too bright and hot, it biting me

Sigot - a lapse in memory
1. Uh Oh I sigot to brush my teeth Mummy

Weighty - Traditional East Indian food
1. For Divali we went to our friend's house and had delicious weighty

keem/cream
- That which cures all, might as well be the cure for world peace
1. Your head hurting Mummy? I'll get you some keem!
2. I have a cut on my foot mummy, I need keem...

Norby - juice made from the bark of a tree also known as Mauby

Cute - A letter of the alphabet, also known as the letter Q

Napkin - what one does when one is tired, also known as a nap

5 comments:

JayJayGhatt said...

this is funny. baby jargon is so cute! i love "napkin" dat one crack me up!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! explain corpee though...

Skettleton said...

Well i was just as confused eh... My boy thought he had Coffee in his cup!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!
Dey too sweet oui!
Gosh! I'm sitting here trying to remember some of my 4 year old daughter's old baby words and I can't remember ANYTHING! *sob sob* They grow up so fast! I think I need to create a blog just to record the memories. DUH!

Skettleton said...

Well i too happy blogger emails my posts to me because knowing me i would not have saved them, blogger would have crashed and they would all be lost. Or i WOULD have saved them and lost them. So maybe one day i can go through my email and when i have enough print them all up and make myself a little book of it all!