Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Taking the bull by the horns

Nice chile cousin asked his mother this week if she knew what b*ll*ng meant :O
Trinis should be able to figure that one out, foreigners, choose some vowels...fend fuh yuhself.

But my word!! I guess we all were exposed to dirty things in primary school right? But to hear that out your 8yr old mouth. She wanted to d.i.e. And he doesn't attend any old primary school either eh. So if that is what the little boys in that school talking about, imagine what they talking about in the other schools. Lordhaveismercy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was born in Toronto but my parents moved to me to Trinidad when I was 7. I remember using the word, bull in sentence and having a car load of children break out laughing. Our very strict seventh day adventist neibhour who was driving us (the neibhourhood children) to school went absolutely insane that her child knew what the word meant (obviously fresh off the boat from Toronto, I had no idea). She began interigating each child in the car to find out what they thought it meant and where they had heard the meaning from. Then she had words with everyones parents.

Skettleton said...

Well yes eh! My sister in an attempt to leave him with the impression that he can come to her with any queries, told him yes she knew what it was and asked him if he knew and he said yes but then he asked her what it was anyway. So she told him it wasn't a very nice word used to described sex and that he shouldn't be using it. THEN she interrogated him, but very nicely. So at this point he thinks that his mother knows everything and that he can be open with her, which is good. I don't know what he going to come with next though.

Anonymous said...

Come to think about it I remember using the word in primary school a lot. We all used it, but didn't have a clear idea of what it meant. We just knew it was a "rude" word so that made it more exciting to use. So when a girl and a boy went missing is because they were b*ll*ng behind the school. Jeezanages!