Friday, March 16, 2007

Yummy

I know one day he will grow up, he will start smelling like Fatima grounds football field and like a sweaty teenager. He will start to want to impress girls and smell like all the colognes in the world. Then he will learn that lesson and have that signature cologne of his. He will start smelling like a man, someone's husband (blech).

But today he smells like mine, he smells like dirt and old chocolate pudding left on his face. He smells like sweet milky milo and aquafresh kids toothpaste. He smells like a 3yr old who spends most of his time liming on the ground or jumping off the chairs, grimy. He smells like powder and soap when he's just finished bathing (this smell only lasts about 20 minutes) ever. He smells like peanut butter and jelly and crix and cheese...Yummy, i love smelling him. He thinks i'm crazy because he just realized what I always do, so now he wants to smell me back. I don't smell like any of these things. I hope I smell like 'Mummy' though however that is.

7 comments:

JayJayGhatt said...

awwwww. cute. i remember how my mom used to smell when i was young, so i'm sure you have a "smell". LOL!

Anonymous said...

that is sweet. it's great when they try to reciprocate what we do to them...

Anonymous said...

Owww nah? This is SO TWEET! It bring ah lil' tear tuh meh eye. God bless allyuh mummahs eh? God really does know who tuh give chirren to. :D

jj, dais yuh pickney? Well he sweet!

This is a rhel nice blog. Keep up the nice work!

Skettleton said...

Aye Aye Dolli reach up in the mix boy. Thanks my dear. This little post here was supposed to get hidden in between all the bad behavior, in between my sarcasm and jokes. Nobody was supposed to see this side of me. But everybody only commenting how they like this one...shucks

But I will try my best to keep it up with all the drama that is mammynicechile

JayJayGhatt said...

yup, dolli, dats caleb when he was like 8 months old. he still likes playing on the computer.thanx.

LOL at no longer jamette! you softee you! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww.....this post reminds me that my baby (now 18 months old) is losing her "baby smell." That smell that literally makes you feel like committing an act of cannibalism on your own offspring.
*sigh*
Too bad I ent tryin' to go down THAT road again. Shop close and gone out of business, papa!

Skettleton said...

Girl if you want you can open some Johnson's baby powder and smell dat!