Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Robin Hood...stealing from the...poor?

One day a month or so ago i had to teach my child that he shouldn't steal from the poor. I minding my own business sleeping. I see a little face in my face right up under the bed. 'Mummy you sleeping or you wake up?'.

Me: sleeping.
Him:Ok!
Him:Mummy you have monies in your purse? *my purse is sitting right there on the bed as well*
Me: Yeah *sleep sleep*
Him: Can i see eht? *because he has to see everything and everything is an it*
Me: yeah yeah yeahhhhh
Him: ok! *Pause* Can I have eht? Can i save eht?
Me: yeah yeah yeahhhhhh
Him:Ok!

Then there was silence. Why? Because he proceeded to make multiple trips from my purse to his piggy bank. Where he placed all MY money.
Technically he didn't steal it, because he asked right? And he did want to save it. Its not like he wanted to go buy that new pair of sneakers that came out. But really...that was stealing from the poor man!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you! LOLOL! Is pure jokes on this blog I tell yuh wha!

Speaking of Family Guy, I remembered you and son when I watched the episode of when Stewey (sp) fell in love with his mum after she rescued his teddy Rupert. Boys and their mummies..Too funny!

Skettleton said...

Sometimes I wonder if its really love he love me yes because after he behave bad he's come grinning and skinning and doing everything perfectly, asking permission the correct way, all kinda perfect behavior...kinda like...a man.Hmmmm